Primula’s Return Policy
When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we want you to be thrilled with your purchase and your experience ordering from PrimulaProducts.com! If for some reason you’re not, we’ll take your item back or exchange it for you, without any hassle.
Broken glass makes us sad. If you recieve your purchase and find that the glass has broken somewhere between our place and yours, please let us know within 5 business days. After 5 days, we can’t replace the glass for you at no charge, but we can offer you a great deal on replacement parts.
To return an item:
- Please contact Primula via email at or via phone at 561-353-3900 ext. 3901 to receive a Return Authorization number. Our customer service person’s name is Terri, and she loves to make people happy and help solve problems.
- Use the return label on your packing slip and don’t forget to clearly indicate the Return Authorization number in the provided field, or we will not be able to process your return. Keep a record of the RA# in case you need to call us, since that will be the easiest way for us to find your information.
- If you no longer have your packing slip you may print a new Return Label here.
- Ensure that your return is being sent to us with a traceable carrier and retain the tracking number for your records. Primula is not responsible for any items that were lost or damaged in transit.
We cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Any item without a return authorization number
- Used or damaged items
- Products that are not in their original packaging and containing all accessories
- Items over 30 days of the shipment receipt date