Everyone knows that water is the most important thing for our bodies to function properly, but most people don't even enjoy drinking plain water. Not only will infused water help you enjoy drinking your water, it's also one of the best ways to ensure that you're drinking the correct amount of water everyday. Infused water is water combined with fruits, vegetables, and herbs to add flavor. In addition to tasting better than plain old water, there are also many health benefits that come with it. When you drink infused water, you're getting vitamins and minerals from the fruits and vegetables. Along with the added vitamins and minerals, there are also gut health and digestive system benefits from herbs, such as mint, basil, and ginger.
If you're ready to hit your daily water intake by making some delicious infused water at home, here are six great recipes to help you along the way.
- Orange and Mint: Add a few slices of oranges and several sprigs of fresh mint to pitcher of water.
- Cucumber and Lemon: Slice up some cucumbers, squeeze in the juice from half a lemon, and add both to a pitcher of water.
- Strawberry Basil: Add sliced strawberries and torn basil leaves to your pitcher for an earthy sweetness.
- Grapefruit Rosemary: Use thinly sliced grapefruits, rosemary sprigs, and ice cubes for a refreshing twist on this classic combination!
- Watermelon Lime: Cube up some fresh watermelon, squeeze in the juice from one lime, and add both ingredients to your pitcher of water.
- Blueberry and Mint: Add a handful of blueberries and several sprigs of fresh mint to a pitcher for a sweet, fragrant flavor!
$35.99 Brew it, flavor it, or chill it in the new Flavor It Pitcher from Primula. Whether you’re brewing hot or cold coffee or tea, infusing fresh fruit flavors into water, infusing mint or lavender into lemonade, or chilling mojitos for… read more
Flavor-It Pitcher, 2.9 Qt, Includes Tea, Infusion, and Chill Core - Primula
Brew it, flavor it, or chill it in the new Flavor It Pitcher from Primula. Whether you’re brewing hot or cold coffee or tea, infusing fresh fruit flavors into water, infusing mint or lavender into lemonade, or chilling mojitos for… read more
This Primula Infuser Pitcher will be the most essential tool for you when it comes to making your light and refreshing infused water drinks. It allows you to use anything from fruits to veggies to herbs. The entire pitcher, tea infuser, flavor infuser, lid and top are all completely dishwasher safe, which gives you more time to drink and less time to scrub. Start your days off with a tall glass of infused water and say goodbye to your old days of drinking boring and plain water.