Making espresso at home is a great way to save money and ensure that you always get your caffeine fix. Espresso is a very strong, concentrated coffee that is perfect for making lattes, cappuccinos, and many other favorite coffee drinks. When you make your espresso at home, you'll find it is very easy and inexpensive. In a few minutes, you will have a deliciously brewed cup of espresso.
When it comes to the tools you'll need to perfect that cup of espresso, the Primula Stovetop Espresso Maker is a great way to save money and have espresso without leaving your house. Primula's Stovetop Espresso Maker is an extremely simple coffee maker that uses high amounts of pressure to brew delicious and robust coffee. This stovetop espresso maker is a great option for people who don't want to spend a fortune on an expensive espresso machine.
To make espresso with our Primula Stovetop Espresso Maker, you will need:
- A Primula Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Finely coarse coffee grounds
- A mug or cup
- A spoon
- Milk (optional)
Once you've gathered all the things needed, now it's finally time to make espresso at home.
1. Fill the bottom chamber of the espresso maker with water.
2. Fill the middle chamber with ground espresso.
3. Place the top chamber on top of the middle chamber.
4. Place the espresso maker on the stove and turn the heat up to high.
5. When the water starts boiling, the espresso will start to brew.
6. When the espresso is done brewing, remove the espresso maker from the stove and pour it into a mug or cup.
7. If you want milk in your espresso, add it to the mug or cup and stir.
In addition to all this, we also came up with some delicious latte recipes that will having you wanting a second round of coffee! Listed below are four recipes that are suitable for anytime of the year.
For the Wintertime -
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup espresso
1. Add milk, heavy cream, and peppermint extract to a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a simmer.
3. Add sugar and espresso and continue to cook until mixture comes to a boil.
4. Serve hot.
For Sipping in the Spring:
1 cup milk
1/2 cup lavender syrup
1/4 cup espresso
1. Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the milk is hot, add the lavender syrup and stir to combine.
3. Use Primula Handheld Milk and blend until milk is frothy.
4. Pour lavender frothy milk over espresso.
5. Serve hot.
For those Hot Summer Months: