So, we have a big problem. The problem is pollution, and the problem is partially attributed to disposable plastic water bottles, much like these:
Most people are aware that disposable water bottles pose a threat to our Earth, yet still indulge and purchase a 30 pack of plastic water bottles every week when they visit the grocery store. Our goal is to cut down on the use of disposable water bottles and get you drinking out of a fancy, multifunctional Primula water bottle that will take your hydration game to the next level.
Did You Know?
- Disposable plastic bottles are riddled with PET, a harmful chemical. The longer water sits in a plastic water bottle made with PET, the more the bottle releases the chemical into the water.1
- Primula water bottles are all made with non-toxic materials, so you can drink water with confidence
- Bottled water costs 240 to over 10,000 times more per gallon than tap water. Most municipal water costs less than 1 cent per gallon- and in most cases, there is no difference in purity or taste.1
- Primula water bottles won’t effect the taste of your water, either!
- Bottled water isn’t as pure and safe as the marketing makes it seem. Alarmingly, a 1999 NRDC study found that 18 of the 103 bottled water brands tested contained, in at least one sample, “more bacteria than allowed under microbiological-purity guidelines.” Also, about one fifth of the brands tested positive for the presence of synthetic chemicals, such as industrial chemicals and chemicals used in manufacturing plastic like phthalate, a harmful chemical that leaches into bottled water from its plastic container.1
- All Primula water bottles are made with high quality, BPA-free Tritan plastic or stainless steel, offering up clean materials for the cleanest drinking water.
Pick Up a Primula Water Bottle and Start Doing Your Part to Save the Environment:
Sometimes, water may not be the most exciting thing to drink in the world, which is why we have water bottles that are #versatile. Try out the Sentinel infuser water bottle, that allows you to infuse your water (or tea, or anything, really) with delicious fruits, herbs and more!
Primula Sentinel Water Infusion Bottle, 22 Oz Leak-Proof Lid
Enjoy refreshing beverages anywhere with Primula Sentinel water infusion bottle. Add fresh fruits, herbs, spices and more to this large capacity flavor infusion bottle for healthy flavor on the go. Using an infusing bottle can save you from buying expensive… read more
Bonus tip: Try pairing your favorite fruits with mint in the infuser for a refreshingly sweet infused water!
$17.32 The Discovery stainless steel insulated water bottle is ideal for sipping on the go, with a wide enough opening to put ice cubes, fruits and more inside. The double walled, vacuum sealed technology will keep your beverages hot or cold… read more
Discovery Bottle, Double Walled, Leak Proof Lid - Primula
The Discovery stainless steel insulated water bottle is ideal for sipping on the go, with a wide enough opening to put ice cubes, fruits and more inside. The double walled, vacuum sealed technology will keep your beverages hot or cold… read more
For those water drinkers that just want to chug and go, the Discovery bottle will be your new BFF. The powder coated paint will keep it looking fresh, and the carry handle is perfect for toting it wherever you go. The wide mouth is perfect for those who like to chug their water.
Bonus tip: Keep your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 8 in this bottle. It’s double walled & vacuum sealed to keep your drink at the perfect temperature!
Avalanche, Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler, 20-32oz - Primula
Elevate the experience of enjoying your favorite drinks on the go. Whether your go-to beverage of choice is piping hot coffee or ice-cold water, you’ll be able to keep your favorite drink at the perfect temperature throughout the day with… read more
Disposable coffee cups are also a huge problem our environment is facing, and you can knock out two environmental issues with one tumbler with the Avalanche. Keep your coffee hot for 8 hours in this double walled tumbler, or keep your water cold for 24 hours. This tumbler will be along for the ride with your wherever you go.
Bonus tip (for adults!): Mix up a boat drink and head to the beach or pool this summer! Your drink will stay cold while you catch some rays!
Final Point of Brew
What we’re really trying to say is: please be aware of where your disposable water bottle waste ends up. You are able to make a positive impact on our environment by taking simple steps to adjust your lifestyle- like buying a reusable water bottle and cutting out the disposable bottle habit.