READ WARNINGS before ﬁrst use
LOOSE LEAF TEA BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place loose leaf tea (recommended) or tea bag(s) into the loose leaf tea infuser.
2. SLOWLY pour hot water into teapot over the tea. Place lid on teapot and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes, to taste.
3. Slowly remove infuser from teapot and enjoy your perfectly brewed tea!
FLOWERING TEA BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place one tea ﬂower in the glass teapot.
2. SLOWLY pour hot water over tea ﬂower and let it unfurl into an exquisite bloom. Place lid on teapot and let steep for 3-5 minutes, or to taste. One tea ﬂower is sufﬁcient for multiple steeps.
3. Stir gently and enjoy your perfectly brewed tea!
BEFORE FIRST USE
• Inspect the glass for any chips or cracks.
• Hand wash teapot, lid and infuser in warm, soapy water.
• Let teapot and infuser cool before cleaning.
• Rinse infuser in warm water and wash by hand to remove any loose tea.
• The teapot, infuser and lid are dishwasher safe, although it is recommended to hand wash.
• Dry teapot thoroughly before storing.
• Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Safe for microwave use.
• Caution is required when handling hot water.
• It is recommended to use a pot holder while pouring hot water in the teapot.
• Not for boiling liquids.
• Do not heat in any way when empty.
• Not for stovetop use.
Thank you for purchasing the Primula® Glass Teapot. We hope you enjoy the quality craftsmanship of this splendid product.