Primula Colin Kettle Instructions
BEFORE FIRST USE
Before using the kettle for the ﬁrst time, wash in warm, soapy water and rinse completely.
• Hand wash only.
• After use, your kettle should be emptied and wiped dry. Allowing water to remain in the kettle may result in mineral deposits inside of the kettle. Should this occur, add 2 tablespoons baking soda to kettle and ﬁll kettle with water up to opening for spout. Heat to boiling, then remove the kettle from the heat and allow it to set for at least 10 minutes. Pour out the water and gently scrub the inside, rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry completely.
WARNING: USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN HANDLING HOT KETTLE. DO NOT LET THE KETTLE BOIL DRY.
• In time the exterior of the kettle may darken or tarnish. Any commercial stainless steel cleaner will bring back the ﬁnish.
• Do not place empty kettle over heat.
• Kettle should be placed on an element or burner no larger than the bottom of the kettle.
• Do not allow ﬂames to extend up the sides of the kettle.
• Use a medium heat setting. The kettle has been designed to heat efﬁciently, so a minimal amount of heat is required.
• When the kettle whistles, remove it from the heat and allow to sit for a few moments before pouring.
• Always use a potholder or oven mitt. Handles and knobs may become hot with use.
• Never allow kettle to boil dry.
• Not suitable for microwave use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
THIS DEVICE USES VERY HOT WATER. USE CAUTION.
HOT STEAM COMES FROM THE SPOUT. KEEP SPOUT POINTED AWAY FROM USER.