Primula Precision Pour Kettle Instructions
BEFORE FIRST USE
Completely rinse the interior of your kettle. Fill half the pot with water, boil and discard. Your kettle is now ready for use.
• After use, your kettle should be emptied and wiped dry. Allowing water to remain in the kettle may result in mineral deposits inside of the kettle. Should this occur, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to the kettle and add water to the ﬁll line. Heat the water and baking soda to boiling. Remove the pot from the heat once the water reaches a boil, and allow the kettle to set for at least 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, pour out the water and gently scrub the inside of the pot. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry thoroughly.
WARNING: USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN HANDLING HOT KETTLE. DO NOT LET THE KETTLE BOIL DRY.
• In time the exterior of the kettle may darken or tarnish. Any commercial stainless cleaner will bring back the ﬁnish.
• Do not place empty kettle over heat.
• Kettle should be placed on an element or burner no larger than the bottom of the kettle.
• Do not allow ﬂames to extend up the sides of the kettle.
• Use a medium heat setting. The kettle has been designed to heat efﬁciently, so a minimal amount of heat is required.
• When the water has reached the desired temperature, remove it from heat and allow it to sit for a few moments before pouring.
• Handle and knob may become hot during use; oven mitt or potholder is always recommended.
• Never allow kettle to boil dry.