Primula Sentinel Bottle Instructions
• Wash and rinse all parts in warm, soapy water before ﬁrst use and after each use
• Bottle, lid and infuser are top rack dishwasher safe
• Do not clean with products that contain bleach or chlorine
• Do not clean with abrasive cleaners or scrubbers
• This product is not for microwave use – DO NOT use in microwave
• Not for use in the freezer
• This product is for cool or cold beverages only, not meant for warm or hot beverages
• Do not use with carbonated beverages
• Always ensure lid is securely fastened before using
• Do not overﬁll bottle
• Keep out of reach of children
• Remove lid and infuser, unscrew infuser from top attachment and ﬁll with your favorite cut fruits, vegetables or herbs. Reattach infuser to top attachment and place in bottle. Fill bottle with water making sure not to overﬁll and replace lid
• Make sure lid lock is in the up/open position, press lid release button to open lid.
Close lid when done drinking. To lock, move lid lock to bottom/locked position Tips:
• Fill with water. Infuse fruits for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. Some fruits will take longer to infuse than others, sliced fruit will infuse the fastest.
• Water may be added as it is consumed. Fruits with strong ﬂavors, such as lemon, pineapple and oranges are best for multiple infusions.