USE INSTRUCTIONS (READ WARNINGS before ﬁrst use)
BEFORE FIRST USE
• Before using the espresso maker for the ﬁrst time, wash all parts in hot water.
• It is recommended that the ﬁrst “Brew” be thrown away.
• Separate top section from base, hand wash in warm water and dry thoroughly.
• Do not use detergent when washing.
• Do not put in dishwasher. Hand wash only.
• Do not overﬁll water in the base; espresso makers work on a pressure system.
• The espresso maker is not suitable for keeping coffee hot.
• Always use potholders when handling hot espresso maker.
• Never use espresso maker without water.
• Use ground coffee only. Never use extracts, infusions, or instant coffee; they will block ﬁlter plate.
• When using on gas, control ﬂame from extending up the side of the espresso maker.
• The handle must not be in close proximity or come in contact with any heat source.