-Place loose leaf tea (recommended) or tea bag(s) inside tea basket and re-attach to lid.
-SLOWLY pour hot water into glass beaker. For best results, follow tea manufacturer recommended water temperature and time for optimal steeping.
-Place tea basket and lid on tea maker and allow to steep for 1 – 5 minutes, to taste. To extract maximum ﬂavor from the leaves, slowly raise and drop tea basket to agitate leaves.
-When tea has steeped to your preferred strength, retract tea basket by lifting knob up and folding shaft to lock basket in the raised position.
BEFORE FIRST USE
• Inspect for any chips or cracks.
• Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
• To clean, remove the tea basket.
• Rinse out the remaining tea leaves and hand wash with warm and soapy water.
• Rinse out with clean water.
• Allow it to dry.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Do not use if chipped or cracked.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Not suitable for microwave.
• Caution is required when handling hot water.
Thank you for purchasing this Primula® Tea Brewer. We hope you enjoy the quality craftsmanship of this splendid product.