French Press Recipe
- 1 French press (like the Pierre Coffee Press 8-Cup from Primula)
- Coarsely ground coffee
- Hot water (just off the boil)
- Optional: milk, sugar, or any other add-ins you prefer
- Boil some water. While waiting for the water to boil, measure out your coffee. The general rule is 1 tablespoon of coffee for every 4 ounces of water, but you can adjust according to your preference.
- Once the water is ready, pour a little bit into the French press to warm it up. Swirl the water around and then discard it.
- Add the measured coffee grounds into the French press.
- Pour hot water over the coffee grounds, ensuring all the grounds are fully saturated. Start with a small amount of water to let the coffee "bloom" for about 30 seconds. This allows the coffee to release its flavors and aromas.
- Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the French press, making sure to cover all the coffee grounds.
- Give it a gentle stir with a spoon to ensure all the grounds are fully immersed.
- Place the plunger and lid on top of the French press, but do not press it down yet. Let the coffee steep for about 4 minutes.
- Slowly press down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the French press, separating the coffee grounds from the brewed coffee.
- Pour the freshly brewed coffee into your favorite mug and enjoy!
- If desired, add milk, sugar, or any other add-ins to customize your coffee.
Now that you know how to use a French press, why not try it out with the Pierre Coffee Press 8-Cup from Primula? It's designed to deliver a smooth and flavorful coffee experience.
Don't miss out on this wonderful coffee press! Get your Pierre Coffee Press 8-Cup today and elevate your coffee game!