Delicious Iced Coffee Recipe
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee beans
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Milk or cream (optional)
- Flavored syrups (optional)
- Place the coarsely ground coffee beans in the Kedzie Cold Brew Maker.
- Pour the cold water over the coffee grounds.
- Add the sweetener if desired and stir gently.
- Cover the Cold Brew Maker and let it steep in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- After steeping, remove the Cold Brew Maker from the refrigerator and strain the coffee into a pitcher or another container.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the cold brew coffee over the ice.
- Add milk or cream if desired.
- For an extra kick, add your favorite flavored syrups.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Time to enjoy your refreshing iced coffee!
Now that you have the perfect recipe for delicious iced coffee, it's time to sit back, relax, and savor the refreshing flavors. Whether you're enjoying it on a hot summer day or as a pick-me-up in the afternoon, this iced coffee recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Remember, you can always customize your iced coffee with additional ingredients like whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Get creative and make it your own!
Ready to start making your own iced coffee at home? Check out the Kedzie Cold Brew Maker from Primula Products, which makes the brewing process super easy and convenient. Click the button below to explore our collection of cold brew coffee makers.Shop Now