Hey there, fellow tea enthusiasts! Are you ready to beat the summer heat with the most refreshing iced tea ever? Look no further, because we've got you covered! In this guide, we'll walk you through the best way to make iced tea from scratch. So, grab your pitcher, put on your favorite playlist, and let's dive into the world of chilled tea goodness!
- Place tea bags directly into Brew Core.
- Insert the Brew Core inside the pitcher.
- Slowly pour water into the Brew Core to fill the remainder of the pitcher.
- Tighten the lid of the pitcher.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to cold brew.
- Allow the tea to brew for 4-10 hours.
- Remove the Brew Core from the iced tea.
- Easily unscrew the bottom of the Brew Core to release the used tea leaves.
- Serve and enjoy the best iced tea!
- The brewed tea can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 tea bags (choose your favorite type: black, green, or herbal)
- 1/4 cup of sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
As you take that first refreshing sip of homemade iced tea, feel free to experiment with different flavors and variations. Try adding some sliced peaches, raspberries, or a splash of fruit juice to your tea for a fruity twist. Or maybe swap the traditional tea bags for some loose-leaf tea for a more robust flavor. The possibilities are endless, and your taste buds are the limit!
Now that you know the secret to making the best iced tea at home, why not share it with your friends and family? Tag them in the comments below and invite them over for a delightful afternoon of homemade iced tea. Let's spread the joy of a refreshing summer beverage together! Cheers! 🍹✨